How to Bet on Unibet - Quicklist
Here is a short list with the steps you need to complete in order to be able to start betting on Unibet online:
Step 1: Create Your Unibet Account
Having a betting account is the mandatory step that you need to climb in the ladder of bet placing with the sportsbook. You just have to do as follows:
- Click on yellow colored 'Register' tab present on top right corner of the screen.
- A registration window appears which requires you to fill the following details:
- Personal details like full name, date of birth, gender and e- mail
- Contact details like country, post code, mobile number
- Account details like new password along with a security question
- You then have to ensure that you are of the legal age to gamble by ticking the apt check box.
- You can also tick the concerned check box if you intend to receive the bonus and accept its terms and conditions. The bonus referred to is the Money back up to €25 Sportsbook Welcome Offer. By availing it, you can get a refund of up to €25 on your lost bet, given that you place your qualifying bet of minimum €1 at odds of 1.4 or higher.
- Then click on 'Join' to complete your Unibet account registration process. It then makes you eligible to use the Unibet login tab.
- However, before proceeding further, you are required to verify your identity and address which requires the following documents:
- For proof of ID: Driving License or Passport
- For proof of Address: Official letter from your bank, Official letter from your government, Utility bill (all three should not be older than the last 3 months)
Step 2 : Make A Unibet Deposit
You will also require some funds in your cricket betting account, so as to be able to place bets with Unibet. This can be carried out as follows:
- Click on 'Deposit' tab present on top of the homepage, when logged in.
- On doing so, the deposit window appears with all the Unibet deposit methods that you can make use of.
- Credit or Debit Card and many more
- The deposit methods that are available for use are dependent on the region that you are using your account from.
- As you choose a method say debit card, you then have to enter its related details like deposit amount, card number, card holder's name, CVV number etc. The required details vary from method to method.
- Then submit the entered credentials to get your deposit process into action. In majority of the cases, the funds are transferred to your Unibet cricket betting account instantly.
Step 3: Place Your Bet with Unibet
Well, the sole reason why one visits a sportsbook is to place bets with it. So, simply read through the following to discover how you can place your bets with Unibet.
- Click on 'Sports' tab present on the left corner of the homepage.
- The sports column is on display on the left side of the sportsbook consisting of all the options that a potential punter can consider for making a choice.
- While a cricket betting enthusiast would go for cricket, you can choose any Unibet sport that you want to bet on.
- On doing so, you can see all the tournaments or matches listed down along with the betting markets and odds on offer. Example: you choose International One Day between Australia and West Indies.
- You then have all the cricket betting markets related to it on display. As you choose, say West Indies being the winner at an odds of 12.00, it gets added to the Bet Slip that appears on the screen.
- You then have to enter the stake amount, say €100. On doing so, your potential payout of €1200 would be displayed, calculated as per the odds.
- Finally, click on 'Place Bet' tab to complete your Unibet betting process.
Step 4: Make Your Unibet Withdrawal
Making a withdrawal from Unibet is a very easy process which you can perform as follows:
- Click on the 'Bank' tab in your account window.
- Then choose 'Withdraw Money' in the drop down menu.
- A withdrawal window appears consisting of all the methods that you can choose from to make a Unibet withdrawal. The available methods may vary depending upon the area that you are accessing the account from.
- Enter all the details asked for like withdrawal amount, account details etc. which are subject to change as per the method.
- Then submit all the details to get your withdrawal request going with Unibet.
The sportsbook tries to credit the amount as soon as possible to your betting account. However, that is also dependent on the method so chosen.
Other Key Features
- The Unibet In-Play ought to be a part of this segment owing to the thrilling experience that it has to offer. Not only that, it also provides a chance to win better as you bet on competitive odds offering higher margins. You can feel the pulse of the game with help of the dynamic odds that are constantly changing as the action unravels in the live match.
- The Unibet App is another major highlight of the sportssbook whereby you have all the services and features transported from desktop to your smart phone. You won't miss out on even a fraction of bonanza with the App as it has the entire gamut of the desktop view available with it. You just need to log in or register to experience the fun ball rolling onto you.
- The Unibet Live Stream feature is one of a kind which is available on both the desktop and mobile version of the sportsbook. It allows you to watch the live matches in high quality streaming while you are placing your bets on the sportsbook. This two in one bonanza ensures that you do not skip on the either sides and keeps you glued till the end moment.
Well, now you know that Unibet is just the right place for you if you intend to wager on cricket betting or any other sport. So, without a doubt, create your account with it and kick off with the fun ride that awaits you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to make a Unibet deposit using a different currency?
Yes, the sportsbook allows you to deposit using a different currency rather than the one that you have selected for transactional purposes. However, it is to be noted that you might incur a currency exchange fee.
Why is my Unibet account blocked?
There might be several reasons due to which you are unable to access your Unibet account or it is blocked. Have a look:
- You have entered an incorrect password
- You have excluded yourself from playing
- Your account is currently unavailable
What to do if I am not receiving any promotional emails from Unibet?
If you aren't receiving promotional e-mails, then it is better to check that whether you have opted in to receive news and offers in your 'Communication Preferences' or not. You should also check that the emails are not going to your spam folder. Otherwise, you can go to the 'Promotions' page to check the recent offers.
Can I cancel my Unibet withdrawal?
Yes, you can reverse your withdrawal until it is visible in the 'Withdraw Money' section of your account. This is majorly possible up to 2 hours of your withdrawal request.
When will I get the winnings from my Unibet bet ?
The sportsbook tries to pay out bets as quickly as possible. On the other hand,live bets are paid as soon as the outcome is known. Pre- match bets are settled as soon as the official result is declared. You are advised to refresh the page to see if the account balance is updated or not.
What to do if the sports live video stream has stopped or timed out ?
It might be due to a temporary interruption in the connection that your live video stream has timed out.
Clicking on the event link again or refreshing the browser would restart the stream. You also need to ensure that your browser is up to date and capable enough of supporting the live stream and clear your cookies cache as well.
Can I unblock my Unibet account early if I have self excluded myself?
No, Unibet does not allow you to log in to your account earlier than the time that you have self excluded yourself for. So, you need to be sure of the time bracket that you are excluding yourself for as it is irrevocable, once done.