Step 1: Create an Account with Betway
The new comers have to click on the 'Register' button available in the landing page of the sportsbook. Existing users however have to enter their user name and password in the top right corner of the page.
The Betway registration form then appears which requires you to provide the following:
Account Information including user name, password and email
Personal details including first name and surname as per official id, date of birth, country and driver license (optional)
Contact Details including address, city, postcode, state and mobile number.
- You can also set your deposit limits while registration(it is optional). However, you can change them under the Responsible Gaming Section.
- You also have to choose your preferred language and the currency that you want to transact in with the sportsbook.
- You can choose amongst SMS. E-mail,Phone or Post to receive personalized offers from Betway Ltd, and the brands managed by Betway. You can change your preferences any time in the ‘Marketing Preferences’ section.
- Then click on 'Register' to complete your Betway registration.
You may be asked to provide with documents that confirm your identity, age and address. Acceptable identification documents include, but are not limited to:
- copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a passport or driver's license; and
- copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: the utility bill must not be older than 3 months); and
- copy of a recent credit card / debit card / bank account statement. The account statement must relate to the financial method used when accessing Betway Services and must not be older than 3 months.
- Once you are a member, you can deposit money to your Betway account in the acceptable currencies using the payment gateways of your choice.
(If you use a credit/debit card, and/or a financial bank account for transactions at Betway, the account/card holder’s name must be the same as the name you used while registering. Upon discovery of any difference,the account can be suspended)
Step 2: Make a Betway deposit
After having created your account, you now have to move onto the next step of adding money to your Betway account in order to place your bets. As soon as your account is created, the sportsbook redirects you to the homepage automatically.
- Click on the green colored 'Bank' tab present on top of the homepage.
- It will take you to the payments page where all the deposit and withdrawal methods are listed down for you to choose from. You have several methods available to you for adding money to your sportsbook account. The methods are as follows:
-Astro Pay Card
- For instance, you choose Neteller to deposit the money. As you do, you have to then fill the following:
- Amount that you wish to deposit
- Account ID or Email Address
- Secure ID or Authentication Code
- After doing so, press the green 'Deposit' button to get your Betway account loaded with some bucks.
- The Indian customers who visit Betway via cricketbetting.net and register with it can yield great benefits through the Exclusive Matched Deposit Sign Up Bonus of up to Rs 8000, which is elucidated below:
-- First minimum deposit of Rs.200 or more has to be made using a Credit or Debit card, Neteller or Skrill only, within 7 days of registration.
--You are then entitled to get 100% matched up bonus up to the maximum limit of Rs.8000.
--This offer can be availed only once per customer
--An amount equal to 6 times the bonus granted needs to be wagered – i.e. Rs300 Bonus granted would require Rs1800 (6 x Rs300) to be wagered before the bonus, to withdraw the bonus and any winnings associated with it.
|Allowed Deposit Methods
||Neteller, Skrill, Credit/Debit Card
||Only for New Indian Customers
So, just make the most of this offer by creating an account and making your first deposit with the sportsbook.
Step 3: Start Your Betting Journey with Betway
You need to choose on a sport and its corresponding tournament to start off with your betting. Just follow the simple steps and you are good to go.
- Click on 'Sports' tab present on top of the homepage which will list down some 'Quick Links' and all the sports that are available for betting. Sports like Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Badminton, Volley Ball etc. are few from the long list so given.
- Choose 'Cricket' if you are one cricket betting fanatic. You will be able to see that all the related tournaments will be listed for you to choose from. You can bet on the matches occurring in real time with Betway.
- For instance, you choose to bet on a match, say Womens Super League between Lancashire Thunder and Yorkshire Diamonds. You will have several cricket betting markets like Match Winner, Lancashire Thunder 1st over runs, Lancashire Thunder Total Runs etc, Yorkshire Diamond Total Runs in front of you to bet on accompanied by the odds.
- Now, if you bet on Lancashire Thunder for being the Match Winner, it will get added to your bet slip present on right side.
- You then have to enter the amount that you want to wager in the bet slip. You will be shown the return that you will yield simultaneously, based upon the odds. Example: If you wager INR 10, then you will get a return of Rs.20.50 as per odds of 2.05. After being sure of your bet, click on 'Place Bet' tab and wait for the outcome.
- You can also track the status of your placed bets and the past bets by clicking on 'My Bets' present at the top right corner of the bet slip itself.
You can place bets faster by 'accepting all odds and line changes'.
Step 4: Withdraw Your Betway Winnings
If you intend to cash out your winnings from the sportsbook, you can do so as follows:
- Click on 'Bank' tab highlighted in green.
- The banking window will appear whereby you have to click on 'Withdraw'
- As you do so, all the available methods appear for you to make a choice.
- Choose a method and enter details like withdrawal amount, account details etc.
- Then click on 'Withdraw' tab to get your request into action.
The processing time of your request is dependent on the method so chosen. However, the sportsbook tries to complete your transaction at the earliest.
Other Key Features
- You can place your bets with the Betway App or mobile site as well. All the sports along with tournaments, betting markets constituting of competitive odds are available in the mobile version as well while you are on the go. The app is available for both Android and IOS platforms. Simply download it from the Play Store and login with the same account if you are a member or create a new account, in case of new user.
- The betting odds can be adjusted as per your preference. You can choose the following odds format by clicking on the tab available at the top of the homepage: American, Fractional, Decimal.
- The Betway Promotions section is also flooded with various offers and bonuses that you can use and add some more money to your account. Offers like Welcome bonus, Boundary Money Back Special, Free Bets Club Offer etc. are on the stand to make you yield great benefits or returns.
- The Betway Live feature enables you to place your bets on the on going matches. You can then wager your money in either cricket betting, football, basketball, tennis etc. The competitive and constantly changing odds enable you to earn better.
Now, you have got a detailed insight into the entire process of carrying out your bet with Betway. So, what are you waiting for? Create an account or log in now and start your cricket betting with cracking odds in diverse range of markets. Make the most of the additional features like mobile betting and Betway Live to have an extravagant betting experience with the sportsbook.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to reverse my withdrawal request ?
You can reverse your withdrawal request only if it is in the pending state. You can do so and return the money back to your account. A portion of the withdrawal can also be reversed. A completed withdrawal request cannot be reversed. You can reverse your withdrawal by clicking ‘Deposit’ in the ‘Banking’ tab, and then ‘Tap here to reverse.’
Can I cancel my bet, if I have by mistake placed a wrong one?
No, Betway does not support cancellation of bets once they have been placed. Therefore, it is advised that you check the bet slip well before clicking on 'Place Bets' tab, as it is irrevocable once placed.
How can I incorporate any changes in my personal details?
If any time you want to update any changes of your personal information, say phone or mail to your Betway account, you just have to follow the Contact Us link given at the bottom of the website of the bookmaker.
If you wish to change your address, then you need to send a bank statement/utility bill (no older than three months) by email to [email protected] . Do mention your user name so that it is clear who is making the changes.
How long will it take for my bets to be settled?
Outcomes are settled within 15 minutes of the end of the game. However, less popular sports or leagues might take a longer time to settle. It is important to note that if you have multiple selections (events) in a bet, You need to complete all of them for the bet to be settled.
Why am I not able to login into my Betway Account?
There are several reasons as to why you are unable to login to your account, have a look:
- You tried to use your account while abroad, and your account is now locked.
- You’ve previously closed or excluded your account.
- You’ve opened a duplicate Betway account.
- Your account may need to be verified.
- You might have entered the incorrect login details too many times, and your account is now locked
- You’ve self-excluded another account in the Betway Brand, and you can’t access your Betway account
Are there any restrictions on using the Betway account if the user does not send the documents requested for verification?
Yes, you will not be able to deposit or play with the sportsbook until the verification is complete. It is mandatory to get your account verified within 30 days of making your first deposit. You will be sent a verification request again in case of any impending documents.
Is it possible to request a withdrawal to someone else’s bank account/web wallet?
No, it is not allowed to request a withdrawal to someone else's bank account owing to the safety and security policy of Betway. You can only request a withdrawal to your own bank account/web wallet and encash your winnings as and when you want to.
What are the reasons for decline of my deposit to the Betway account?
There are several reasons why your deposit may have been declined:
- Incorrect input of personal details
- Usage of an expiry card
- Insufficient balance on your payment method to make the deposit
- You might have set up a monthly, weekly or daily deposit limit on your Betway account
- In case you are overseas, i.e deposits are being made from a different country than that registered to your account