ABD vs DUB T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Eliminator ILT20 2024
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders will take on Dubai Capitals in the Eliminator of the ILT20 season 2. The match will be played at the Dubai International Stadium and will start at 8:00 PM IST on February 13.
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders did not start well but picked up form to reach the playoffs. They won three back to back games before losing the last two matches to Sharjah Warriors and Gulf Giants. The batting has been an issue for Knight Riders and the team will have to be at their best in the Eliminator to stay alive in the tournament.
Dubai Capitals are no different. They have been inconsistent as well, winning five and losing five games. They needed wins in their last two games to stay in the race for playoffs and they pulled off comprehensive victories.
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs Dubai Capitals T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This ILT20 match can be watched on ZEE Cinema in India, Geo Sports in Pakistan and Willow Sports in the US.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the matches will be available on Zee 5 app.
ABD vs DUB Match Toss Prediction
Teams batting second have been more successful because dew has been a big factor in the tournament. Captains would prefer to chase again.
ABD vs DUB Pitch Report
The pitch has become very dull and scoring against spinners is not easy. Bowling in second innings is slightly tough as wet ball is hard to grip and does not offer much turn.
Abu Dhabi Weather Report
The temperature will range between 25 and 18 degrees. It will be a clear evening with humidity of 65 percent.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs Dubai Capitals, Eliminator ILT20 2024
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
ABD Team News
This is a must win games so Abu Dhabi Knight Riders won’t be mulling over making changes to the playing XI. Maybe Andries Gous can replace Sagar Kalyaan but that would be a tough call as Gous has also been very ordinary in the games he played.
ABD Key Players
- Jason Roy - The addition of Jason Roy has bolstered the Knight Riders. The batter made an immediate impact as he blasted 47 in 31 balls. Roy is a big game player and a good show by him will boost Knight Riders’ chances of a win.
- Michael Pepper - Michael Pepper has shown good form in the tournament. Even though he hasn’t set the stage of fire, he has played a few handy innings and a big inning from him can’t be counted out on the big day. He has scored 224 runs so far.
- Sunil Narine - Sunil Narine has been brilliant with the ball. Narine has an economy of 5.7 in 9 games which is brilliant as batters have not been able to score runs off him. In addition, he has taken nine wickets as well.
ABD Team Form
Knight Riders have been inconsistent. They have won three out of five matches. However, Knight Riders have lost the last two games of ILT20.
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Jason Roy, Michael-Kyle Pepper (wk), Alishan Sharafu, Laurie Evans, Imad Wasim, Sagar Kalyan, Fabian Allen, David Willey, Sunil Narine (c), Joshua Little, Ali Khan, Joe Clarke (SUB)
Dubai Capitals Team News & Playing 11
DUB Team News
The Capitals are on a two match winning streak. The team won’t be keen on changing the winning combination as this is a must win game and tinkering the combination can have negative affect on the team.
DUB Key Players
- Tom Banton - Tom Banton played a 37 run knock in the last game against MI Emirates. He was brought into the team in place of Rahmanullah Gurbaz and he made an immediate impact. Banton is a quality batter and can perform well in the Eliminator.
- Sikandar Raza - Sikandar Raza has played a crucial role in Dubai Capitals’ journey to the Eliminator. He has scored 263 runs for the team in addition to nine wickets at an economy of less than 6.
- Olly Stone - Olly Stone has been magnificent in the last three games. He has bowled with great pace and created all sorts of problems for the batters. He has taken seven wickets in the last three matches.
DUB Team Form
The Capitals have won three out of the last five games but two of the three wins have come in last two games.
Dubai Capitals Predicted Playing 11
Tom Banton, Ben Dunk, Max Holden, Leus du Plooy, Sam Billings (c & wk), Dasun Shanaka, Sikandar Raza, Scott Kuggeleijn, Akif Raja, Haider Ali, Olly Stone, Zahir Khan (SUB)
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs Dubai Capitals Head to Head
Dubai Capitals have won three games played against Knight Riders in ILT20 tournament so far while Knight Riders picked a win in the most recent clash against the Capitals.
ABD vs DUB Head to Head Stats in T20s
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs Dubai Capitals Betting Odds
The Dubai Capitals are getting the favourites tag on betting teams. Both teams have been inconsistent but Capitals have shown good form in last two games, picking comprehensive wins.
Who will win Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs Dubai Capitals T20 Match?
We suggest backing Dubai Capitals to win. The team looks slightly better on paper than Knight Riders. The likes of Sam Billings, Sikandar Raza and Ben Dunk have shown good form in recent games and they could make the difference in the outcome of the game.
🏆 Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs Dubai Capitals Prediction
Dubai Capitals are favourites to win. The team is on a two match winning run. The Capitals without a doubt have more quality in the batting while they definitely have a better spin attack, which could be the decisive factor in the match. The Capitals enjoy a great head to head record over Knight Riders, winning all three previous matches. Back Dubai Capitals to win.
Dubai Capitals to beat Abu Dhabi Knight Riders