KHT vs RAN T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, BPL 2024
Khulna Tigers and Rangpur Riders are the competitors in Match 30 of the 2024 Bangladesh Premier League on Tuesday afternoon in Chattogram. Ahead of this fixture, the Tigers are in fifth place four points behind top of the table Riders! Read on as we preview this game. The match gets underway at the Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium at 18:30 local time on February 13th.
Khulna Tigers come into this game on a losing streak with none of their recent defeats by a close margin. Their captain is in good form but they will need more big contributions with the bat than just him against a very strong Rangpur Riders team.
Rangpur Riders have not lost a match since Match 9 and have been gaining confidence with every victory in the tournament. With their recent additions to the team, and after hitting 211/3 from their last batting innings, the Riders will fancy their chances of another big win.
Khulna Tigers vs Rangpur Riders T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels: Live telecast of BPL matches is available on TSports and GTV in Bangladesh
Live Streaming: The fixture will be live-streamed on FanCode.
KHT vs RAN Match Toss Prediction
Generally teams prefer to chase at this venue and so we predict that both teams will choose to field first in this match on Tuesday evening.
KHT vs RAN Pitch Report
The pitch tends to get quicker in the evening matches in Chattogram. As a result we could well see a total of 190+ in this game.
Chattogram Weather Report
The temperature will drop across this game from 26 degrees to 20 degrees. Humidity should not be an issue with the levels not exceeding 50%.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Khulna Tigers vs Rangpur Riders, BPL 2024
Khulna Tigers Team News & Playing 11
KHT Team News
Although there were plenty of changes for Khulna Tigers ahead of their last game they went down to another defeat against Sylhet Strikers. Sri Lankan international Kasun Rajitha and Mark Deyal both came into the side for the first time and will both retain their places for this game.
KHT Key Players
- Anamul Haque - The keeper batter is doing everything possible for his side with individual performances and he struck five fours as well as two sixes in the last game.
- Habibur Rahman Sohan - The 24 year old right-hander impressed against Sylhet Strikers by hitting six boundaries in his 43 not out from 30 balls.
- Mark Deyal - The spinner is well experienced in franchise cricket and he comes into this game after dismissing Najmul Hossain Shanto, Zakir Hasan and Mohammad Mithun in Match 25.
- Nahidul Islam - The off-spinner is always a very economical bowler but was even more so in the last match after bowling a maiden as part of his three overs which included one wicket against Sylhet Strikers.
KHT Team Form
Khulna Tigers face a tough assignment in this game as they look to avoid their fourth successive defeat of BPL 2024.
Khulna Tigers Predicted Playing 11
Anamul Haque (c) (wk), Evin Lewis, Afif Hossain, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Habibur Rahman Sohan, Sumon Khan, Nahidul Islam, Mark Deyal, Nasum Ahmed, Kasun Rajitha, Rubel Hossain
Rangpur Riders Team News & Playing 11
RAN Team News
Although Rangpur Riders will have been very disappointed to lose the services of Babar Azam for the rest of the tournament to the PSL, they have boosted personnel across their side. James Neesham, Imran Tahir and Reeza Hendricks are all top quality players who will play their second games of the tournament in this match.
RAN Key Players
- Reeza Hendricks - The South African was disappointing overall in this year’s SA20 but the right-hander looked immediately at home in the BPL on Saturday.
- Rony Talukdar - The opener may be small in stature but he times the ball very well and comes into this match after hitting a combined 63 runs from his last two innings.
- Shakib Al Hasan - The Bangladesh all-rounder took two of the first three wickets against Chattogram Challengers and is a threat on any pitch with his quick spin.
- James Neesham - The New Zealand all-rounder took the Player of the Match Award on his BPL debut this season after taking 2/32 and hitting an unbeaten 26-ball half-century.
RAN Team Form
Rangpur Riders are in excellent form and are targeting their sixth successive win of the tournament.
Rangpur Riders Predicted Playing 11
Rony Talukdar, Reeza Hendricks, Shakib Al Hasan, Nurul Hasan (c) (wk), James Neesham. Mahedi Hasan, Shamim Hossain, Hasan Mahmud, Ashiqur Zaman, Tom Moores, Imran Tahir
Khulna Tigers vs Rangpur Riders Head to Head
Although it is Khulna Tigers who have won four of the last five head to heads including by 28 runs earlier this year, it is Rangpur Riders who lead the overall head to head 7-5.
KHT vs RAN Head to Head Stats in T20s
Khulna Tigers vs Rangpur Riders Betting Odds
It is no surprise to see Rangpur Riders, the top placed side, come into this game as favourites. The Riders are 1.57 to win with Khulna Tigers at 2.25.
Who will win Khulna Tigers vs Rangpur Riders T20 Match?
The loss of Babar Azam looked like it could be a big issue for Rangpur Riders but they have recruited some other top T20 players. As a result we have them as the top side ahead of this match.
🏆 Khulna Tigers vs Rangpur Riders Prediction
With Khulna Tigers in poor form and Rangpur Riders on a brilliant winning run and leading the pack at the top of the table, we are expecting a one-sided clash in Chattogram on Tuesday evening. The Riders have had no problem with any opposition over recent games and we anticipate more of the same in this fixture. Our prediction is for a convincing win for Rangpur Riders.
Rangpur Riders to beat Khulna Tigers