DC vs SRH Head to Head
DC vs SRH Head to Head
Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad have played 14 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League with the scoreline 9-5 in favor of the latter.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have won three of their last four encounters against Delhi Capitals and they even did the double over them in the previous season.
The two teams have faced each other twice this season with both winning one game apiece. Sunrisers Hyderabad won the first of those encounters by five wickets at the Feroz Shah Kotla while the Delhi Capitals emerged victorious in the second by 39 runs at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.
|Matches Played||DC Won||SRH Won||Tie||No Result|
DC vs SRH Betting Odds
Delhi Capitals are favorites to win the Eliminator of the Indian Premier League 2019 at 1.76 with Betrally and 1.72 with Betway and Bet365. Sunrisers Hyderabad begin as the bookmakers' underdogs for this match and are being offered at a higher price of 2 on Betway, 2.10 on Bet365 and 2.05 on Betrally.
DC Betway Odds
- DC to Win the Match: Delhi Capitals are 1.72 favorites with Betway to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Eliminator.
- DC Top Batsman: Shikhar Dhawan is 3.25 with Betway to top-score for the Delhi Capitals while Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant are 4 and 3.75 respectively.
- DC Top Bowler: Amit Mishra was the pick of the bowlers for Delhi Capitals in the last match and he is 3.60 with Betway to be the team's top bowler in this match as well. Trent Boult and Axar Patel can both be backed at 4.
SRH Betway Odds
- SRH to Win the Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad are the underdogs with Betway at 2 to win this match.
- SRH Top Batsman: Kane Williamson top-scored for Sunrisers Hyderabad last time and he is 4 with Betway to score the most runs for his side again. Martin Guptill is 3.60 while Manish Pandey is 3.75.
- SRH Top Bowler: Bhuvneshwar Kumar should be worth backing at 4.33 with Betway to finish with the best figures against Delhi Capitals. Rashid Khan and Khaleel Ahmed are 3 and 4.50 respectively.
DC Bet365 Odds
- DC to Win the Match: Delhi Capitals are favorites with Bet365 at 1.72 to win this IPL match.
- DC Batsman to Score a Fifty: Shikhar Dhawan is 3 with Bet365 to score his sixth half-century in the IPL 2019 while his opening partner Prithvi Shaw is 3.50.
SRH Bet365 Odds
- SRH to Win the Match: Bet365 has Sunrisers Hyderabad as outsiders at 2.10 to beat the Delhi Capitals.
- SRH Batsman to Score a Fifty: Kane Williamson, who smashed a quick-fire fifty in the last game, is 3.40 with Bet365 to crack back-to-back half-centuries while Martin Guptill is at 3.75.
DC Betrally Odds
- DC to Win the Match: Betrally is offering odds of 1.76 on Delhi Capitals to win the Eliminator against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Man of the Match: Amit Mishra was the Man of the Match in the last game against Rajasthan Royals for his outstanding bowling figures and the leg-spinner is 15 with Betrally to win the award again. Shikhar Dhawan is 9 while Rishabh Pant is 11.
SRH Betrally Odds
- SRH to Win the Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad are the underdogs at odds of 2.05 with Betrally to win the Eliminator.
- Man of the Match: Martin Guptill is 12 with Betrally to receive the Man of the Match award in this match. Kane Williamson found form last time and the skipper can be backed at 10.
DC vs SRH Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad have the upper hand in terms of head-to-head record with nine wins from fourteen games and three wins in the last four encounters. However, Delhi Capitals won quite convincingly in the most recent encounter and that should give them plenty of confidence heading into this match. They have gained momentum with their win over Rajasthan Royals while the Sunrisers have lost all their momentum after facing back-to-back defeats. Delhi's batting looks fine enough but their bowling lacks the quality that Hyderabad have with the likes of Rashid, Nabi, Khaleel and Bhuvneshwar. The Sunrisers have more experience of playing in the playoffs which is another reason why we are backing them to win the Eliminator and knock the Capitals out of the tournament.