CCH vs COV T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, BPL 2024
Match 29 of the 2024 Bangladesh Premier League sees Chattogram Challengers and Comilla Victorians go head to head on Tuesday afternoon as Phase 4 gets underway. The Challengers have 10 points from eight games with the Victorians on the same points but from one fewer fixture. Read on as we preview this game. The match begins at the Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram at 13:30 local time on February 13th.
Chattogram Challengers were well beaten by Rangpur Riders in their last game on Saturday and they have a very poor record against Comilla Victorians. This will be a tough clash for the Challengers but they know they can go very close to the top of the table with a victory.
Comilla Victorians won with only one ball remaining in their last game but getting victories in tight games is what successful teams do. They have only lost two matches all season and they will fancy their chances of picking up another win in this fixture.
Chattogram Challengers vs Comilla Victorians T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels: Live telecast of BPL matches is available on TSports and GTV in Bangladesh
Live Streaming: The fixture will be live-streamed on FanCode.
CCH vs COV Match Toss Prediction
Only three games during the Chattogram Phase saw the toss winning captain choose to bat first. We predict that both skippers will want to field first in this game.
CCH vs COV Pitch Report
There were some high scores at this venue in last year’s BPL but overall it is a pitch which produces a good contest between bat and ball. A par score is likely to be no higher than 170.
Chattogram Weather Report
There is no danger of any rain interrupting this clash on Tuesday afternoon in Chattogram. The temperature will be in the mid-high twenties.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Chattogram Challengers vs Comilla Victorians, BPL 2024
Chattogram Challengers Team News & Playing 11
CCH Team News
The start of a new phase is always an interesting time for any team as often there are players departing for other tournaments or arriving back from international commitments. However, the Challengers look likely to have the same squad available and have no injury concerns ahead of this game.
CCH Key Players
- Shykat Ali - The 30 year old right-hander flourished at the top of the order in the last game hitting six sixes and one four before being dismissed run out.
- Tom Bruce - The New Zealander had his lowest return of the season in the last game but he has been in excellent form and he should enjoy batting on this pitch.
- Salauddin Sakil - The experienced medium pacer impressed against Rangpur Riders with the wickets of Shakib Al Hasan and Reeza Hendricks within three balls of each other.
- Bilal Khan - The 35 year old left-arm medium fast bowler will have benefited from the rest and no game during the move to a new venue. He dismissed Comilla Victorians’ captain in the last head to head.
CCH Team Form
Chattogram Challengers were well beaten in their last game and have lost two of their last three of BPL 2024.
Chattogram Challengers Predicted Playing 11
Josh Brown, Shykat Ali, Tom Bruce (wk), Shahadat Hossain, Curtis Campher, Shuvgata Hom (c), Shohidul Islam, Nihaduzzaman, Salauddin Sakil, Bilal Khan, Al-Amin Hossain
Comilla Victorians Team News & Playing 11
COV Team News
After a 34 run victory over Khulna Tigers in Match 23, there was a big change at the top of the order for Comilla Victorians after Pakistan keeper-batter Mohammad Rizwan returned home for the PSL. Will Jacks took his place as an opener with Jaker Ali taking the gloves and we expect both to retain the roles for this match.
COV Key Players
- Towhid Hridoy - The 23 year old top order batter hit his highest ever T20 score in the last game and now averages over 30 in this format.
- Brooke Guest - The English middle-order batter came into the team for the first time in the win over Durdant Dhaka and hit four fours with one six in his innings.
- Matthew Forde - The quick bowler continues to impress at all levels and he took three wickets from five balls in the same over in Match 26.
- Al Islam - The off-spinner opened the bowling in the last game and took the first wicket. He comes into this match after taking 2/14 in the last head to head with the Challengers.
COV Team Form
Comilla Victorians had won successive games before their 16 run loss to Chattogram Challengers in Match 22.
Comilla Victorians Predicted Playing 11
Will Jacks, Litton Das (c), Towhid Hridoy, Imrul Kayes, Brooke Guest, Raymon Reifer, Jaker Ali (wk), Matthew Forde, Tanvir Islam, Al Islam. Mustafizur Rahman
Chattogram Challengers vs Comilla Victorians Head to Head
Comilla Victorians are targeting their eighth successive win over Chattogram Challengers in this match! They won by 7 wickets earlier this month and lead the overall head to head 11-3.
CCH vs COV Head to Head Stats in T20s
Chattogram Challengers vs Comilla Victorians Betting Odds
The bookies are backing Comilla Victorians to win this game with the Challengers as the underdogs. Chattogram Challengers are 2.25 to win with Comilla Victorians at 1.57.
Who will win Chattogram Challengers vs Comilla Victorians T20 Match?
Although both teams have 10 points in the competition already, it is Comilla Victorians who come into the match with the stronger recent form and who we have as the top team ahead of this game.
🏆 Chattogram Challengers vs Comilla Victorians Prediction
This should be an excellent game with both teams pushing towards the top of this year’s BPL table! Furthermore, as this is the first match of a new phase, there will be interest from all sides in the competition all with a keen eye on how the pitch plays. We are expecting Comilla Victorians to be too strong with both bat and ball and to come away with the win on Tuesday.
Comilla Victorians to beat Chattogram Challengers