WI vs IND Head to Head
Victory for India in this match will take them level with West Indies in their all-time head-to-head record in ODI matches. India currently have 61 wins to the West Indies’ 62, though they have now won their last four completed games in a row.
That includes the Mohammed Shami-inspired win at the World Cup – when West Indies folded for 143 – while it was Bhuvneshwar Kumar with the four-wicket haul in the most recent game. West Indies scored a little more, but will still be disappointed with the gulf between the sides as they folded for 210.
WI vs IND Head to Head Stats
|Matches Played||WI Won||IND Won||Tie||No Result|
West Indies vs India Betting Odds
India are big favourites to beat West Indies once again in the Port of Spain.
WI Bet365 Odds
- WI to Win the Match: West Indies are big outsiders, with Bet365 pricing them at 3.50 to beat India.
- WI Top Batsman: Evin Lewis has been their top batsman so far, and he is 5.00 to take that honour again. Chris Gayle and Shai Hope are both 4.33. Nicholas Pooran looked in good touch again last time out, meanwhile. He is 6.50.
- WI Top Bowler: Sheldon Cottrell is one of three pacemen at 4.00 to be West Indies’ top bowler. Kemar Roach and Oshane Thomas are the others with Bet365. Carlos Brathwaite took three wickets last time out and is a generous 6.00.
IND Bet365 Odds
- IND to Win the Match: India are now 1.30 favourites with Bet365 to beat West Indies in this third ODI.
- IND Top Batsman: Virat Kohli led the way last time out and, again, is 3.10 to be their top batsman. Rohit Sharma is 3.25 with the two men sitting in top two of the world ODI rankings. Shreyas Iyer was in good form last time out and he can be backed at 6.50 with Bet365.
- IND Top Bowler: Bhuvneshwar Kumar is 4.33 to be India’s top bowler for the second consecutive game and you can back Mohammed Shami at the same price. Kuldeep Yadav is slightly lower-priced at 4.00, while Ravindra Jadeja is 5.00 and Khaleel Ahmed can be backed at 5.50.
WI Betway Odds
- WI to Win the Match: West Indies are 3.25 outsiders to beat India in this third ODI with Betway.
- WI Top Batsman: As with Bet365, in-form Evin Lewis is 5.00 to be West Indies’ top batsman again with Betway. Shimron Hetmyer is the same price, while Nicholas Pooran is 5.50. Chris Gayle is 4.50 while his recent dip in form has not stopped Shai Hope being priced at 3.60 favourite.
- WI Top Bowler: Sheldon Cottrell favourite to be West Indies’ top bowler with Betway. He is priced at 3.25, while Kemar Roach is 4.00. Carlos Brathwaite is a very generous 7.00 considering he took three wickets last time out.
IND Betway Odds
- IND to Win the Match: India are 1.30 favourites to wrap up a series win with victory in Trinidad with Betway.
- IND Top Batsman: Virat Kohli is 2.87 favourite to be India’s top batsman with Betway, whole Rohit Sharma is 3.25 and Shikhar Dhawan is 4.50. Kohli, of course, took the honour in the second match. Shreyas Iyer is 7.00 after his good form last time out.
- IND Top Bowler: Kuldeep Yadav is 3.50 favourite to be India’s top bowler, but the last two matches between these sides have been dominated by the pacemen. At the World Cup, it was Mohammed Shami – who is 3.60 to be their top bowler with Betway. Last time out, meanwhile, it was Bhuvneshwar Kumar who took that honour – he is 4.25.
West Indies vs India Prediction
India have enjoyed some dominant wins so far on this tour and there is little to suggest this third ODI will not go the same way.
Back India to beat West Indies at 1.30 to win with both Bet365 and Betway.
WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction
Of the three wicket-keepers listed, Nicholas Pooran showed the best form last time out and could well do so again having also been in good touch at the World Cup.
Virat Kohli was the star man last time out and, once again, he and the world number two batsman, Rohit Sharma, are 10.5 credits apiece. It is hard to look beyond selecting either of them. There is plenty of opportunity to balance the cost too – Evin Lewis has been in good form in this series and is 8.5 credits, while Shreyas Iyer batted well last time out and is just eight credits. There should still be enough to pick up Chris Gayle at nine credits too.
Ravindra Jadeja’s ability with the bat, ball and in the field begged the question as to why he was selected so late in the World Cup. He remains a dangerous all-rounder. Carlos Brathwaite impressed wit the ball last time out, meanwhile, and can be a phenomenal lower-order hitter on his day – as he proved on multiple occasions.
That all leaves plenty of credits for the bowlers and Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the main man for India last time out. Mohammed Shami also picked up wickets and both are nine credits each. Sheldon Cottrell is the same price for the West Indies and is regarded as their most potent bowling threat now. Kuldeep Yadav is another option at 8.5 credits – he could even be selected ahead of one of the all-rounders.
Virat Kohli scored a century last time out and that makes him hard to look beyond as the best choice for captain. It is well known what Rohit Sharma can do too, as he proved at the World Cup. If he fires, he is a good vice-captain pick, but the form book shows Evin Lewis is worth considering too.
WI vs IND Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Virat Kohli (vc)||Ravindra Jadeja||Nicholas Pooran||Mohammed Shami|
|Rohit Sharma (c)||Carlos Brathwaite||Bhuvneshwar Kumar|
|Chris Gayle||Sheldon Cottrell|