EAC vs PRL T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, SA20 2023
Sunrisers Eastern Cape and Paarl Royals go head to head on Tuesday afternoon in Match 21 of the SA20 at St George’s Park. Sunrisers have won four of their seven games and have 17 points on the board. Paarl Royals are in fourth place with 13 points from seven fixtures. Read on as we preview this match. The game gets underway in Gqeberha at 13:30 local time.
Sunrisers Eastern Cape produced one of the best displays of the tournament from any team on Sunday. It will be interesting to see if they are able to produce another performance of the same level in this match.
Paarl Royals have got themselves into a good position in the competition without playing at their best. They will fancy their chances of getting a win in Gqeberha.
Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Paarl Royals T20 Live Streaming
This match will be shown live on SuperSport Cricket, SS Grandstand, Sony Sports Network and Sky Cricket.
SA20 2023 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv and Sky Go.
EAC vs PRL Match Toss Prediction
All skippers have chosen to field first at St George’s Park so far in the tournament. We predict that both captains will want to field first in this game.
EAC vs PRL, St George's Park Pitch Report
We have seen a variety of scores on this pitch in the SA20 so far. It is a hard and bouncy surface with the ball also turning for the spinners.
Gqeberha Weather Report
Warm with plenty of cloud cover in Gqeberha throughout this game. The humidity levels will be over 55% with the temperature over 25 degrees.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Paarl Royals, SA20 2023
Sunrisers Eastern Cape Team News & Playing 11
EAC Team News
There was only once change for Sunrisers Eastern Cape from their defeat to Joburg Super Kings with English leg-spinner Mason Crane coming in for Brydon Carse. Crane took a wicket in the win over Durban’s Super Giants and is likely to keep his place for this match.
EAC Key Players
- Aiden Markam - The skipper struck three fours and a six on his way to making 44 not out from 34 balls in the big win over Durban’s Super Giants.
- Adam Rossington - The experienced English opener has improved on his previous score in each of his innings across the tournament. He hit an incredible 72 runs from 30 balls in Match 19.
- Roelof van der Merwe - The left-arm spinner recorded the best bowling figures ever seen in the SA20 on Sunday. He now has 12 wickets from his last four games.
EAC Team Form
The Sunrisers have lost only one of their last five matches and beat Durban’s Super Giants by 124 runs in their last game.
Recommended: Place bets on Cricket with Dafabet Mobile App
Sunrisers Eastern Cape Predicted Playing 11
Adam Rossington, Jordan Hermann, Aiden Markam (c), Tristan Stubbs, Sarel Erwee, JJ Smuts, Marco Jansen, James Fuller, Roelof van der Merwe, Mason Crane, Sisanda Magala
Paarl Royals Team News & Playing 11
PRL Team News
After getting a win in their last game, it would be a surprise if Paarl Royals were to change a successful team. We expect Jos Buttler to return to the top of the order with Wihan Lubbe moving back to numbr three. There are no injuries across the squad.
PRL Key Players
- Jos Buttler - The right-hander moved to number three in the last game but still top scored for his team with 37 runs from 28 balls. He will want to improve on his 12 from the last match with Sunrisers Eastern Cape.
- Wihan Lubbe - The 30 year old left-hander joined Jason Roy at the top of the order and produced another aggressive innings. He has scored 154 runs in total in the tournament.
- Bjorn Fortuin - With 12 wickets from seven matches, the spinner is the joint-top wicket taker in the SA20. He dismissed Jordan Hermann, Aiden Markram and Jordan Cox in the last meeting with the Sunrisers
PRL Team Form
Paarl Royals had lost three of their previous four SA20 games before their narrow win over Pretoria Capitals on Sunday in Match 18.
Paarl Royals Predicted Playing 11
Jason Roy, Wiham Lubbe, Jos Buttler (wk), Dane Vilas, David Miller (c), Mitchell Van Buuren, Evan Jones, Ferisco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Paarl Royals Head to Head
Eastern Cape won the first clash between the sides by five wickets in Match 14.
EAC vs PRL Head to Head Stats in T20's
Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Paarl Royals Betting Odds
The bookmakers like the look of Paarl Royals ahead of this match. They have the visitors as strong favourites to beat Sunrisers Eastern Cape.
Recommended: Best Cricket betting odds to place your bets with top online betting sites
Who will win Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Paarl Royals T20 Match?
With Jos Buttler at the top of the order and a bowling attack full of players who know the local conditions, Paarl Royals look to have the best team for this match.
Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Paarl Royals Prediction
Although Sunrisers Eastern Cape produced a brilliant display in their last game, we expect Paarl Royals to cause them many problems. The Royals have a varied bowling attack and if they can take early wickets then they will put Sunrisers under plenty of pressure for the rest of their innings. We are predicting a close match but with Paarl Royals getting the victory.