St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders Prediction & Betting Tips, CPL 2021
The final group stage game of the 2021 CPL sees St Kitts & Nevis Patriots and Trinbago Knight Riders go head to head for the second time in as many days. St Kitts & Nevis Patriots won Saturday night’s fixture by 8 wickets with Evin Lewis hitting an unbeaten 102 to guarantee their place in the semi-finals. Trinbago Knight Riders are 2nd in the table but still require points from this game. This match gets underway at 19:00 local time.
With qualification for the semi-finals secured, the Patriots may take their foot off the pedal in this match. However, they still have top quality players throughout the side.
Last year’s champions Trinbago Knight Riders will know exactly what they need to do when the game begins. They should have enough experience and ability to get through to the last four.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders Live Streaming
The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on FanCode.
SNP vs TKR Match Toss Prediction
Both teams prefer to field first with St Kitts & Nevis Patriots inserting Trinbago Knight Riders on Saturday night. Neither captain will choose to bat first.
SNP vs TKR Pitch Report
Batsmen are finding more runs available on the Warner Park pitch as the tournament progresses. Pace bowlers are beginning to show fatigue with the spinners coming more to the fore.
Mostly cloudy with a high of 28 degrees during the final group stage game of the 2021 CPL.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders, CPL 2021.
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
SNP Team News
With qualification secured there is always the temptation to rest key bowlers to manage their workload. However, Dwayne Bravo managed his return from injury by not bowling on Saturday night so he may well increase his action tonight. We expect to see an unchanged Patriots XI for this game.
SNP Key Players
- Evin Lewis- the opener hit an incredible 11 sixes in his 52 ball unbeaten innings on Saturday and has gone 10 runs clear at the top of the highest run scorers.
- Chris Gayle- the experienced big hitting Jamaican struck 35 from 18 balls in their last game and got the side off to an excellent start.
- Dwayne Bravo- the captain got injured in the Patriots first defeat and then missed their next two matches, both which ended in defeat. It is no coincidence that he returned and the team got back to winning ways.
SNP Team Form
After losing three games in a row, the Patriots may well have found their best form at the most important time of the competition.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas (wk), Chris Gayle, Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo (c), Dominic Drakes, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Naseem Shah, Sheldon Cottrell
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
TKR Team News
There were plenty of starts for the Trinbago Knight Riders batting line-up on Saturday but only Colin Munro was able to produce a significant contribution. Their place in the top four may already be secured by the time this game begins but equally it could be must win for the champions.
TKR Key Players
- Colin Munro- the New Zealand top order batter has hit 230 runs in the competition, the most of any of the Knight Riders so far.
- Sunil Narine- over 100 runs and 11 wickets is a useful all-round contribution from the bowling all-rounder. He is comfortable batting anywhere in the order
- Yasir Shah- the Pakistan leg-spinner made his first appearance of the 2021 CPL on Saturday. There were no wickets for Shah but he remains a real threat with the ball.
TKR Team Form
the Knight Riders had won three games on the bounce before Saturday’s defeat. Just because Evin Lewis hit a century against them, it does not mean the Knight Riders are a spent force.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Sunil Narine, Akeal Hosein, Anderson Philip, Yasir Shah, Ali Khan