SKK Stadin ja Keravan Kriketti vs Greater Helsinki CC, FPL T20
SKK Stadin ja Keravan Kricketti will bid to continue their excellent 2020 Finnish T20 Premier League form when they take on Greater Helsinki CC. The match will take place at the Kerava National Cricket Ground on July 10 and the live action is scheduled to start at 18:00 local time.
SKK Rapids have won five of their six completed games so far, but one match falling foul to the rain cost them top spot, which they previously held on net run rate. Nevertheless, they are otherwise in good form, bouncing back from their only defeat with two wins.
Greater Helsinki CC, meanwhile, beat FPC Finnish Pakistani Club quite convincingly last time out to record their second win of the season. That victory means they have a chance to close the gap to the top four if they can find a bit of consistency moving forward. They did lose a rain-affected match when these teams last met, however.
SKK Stadin ja Keravan Kriketti vs Greater Helsinki CC Live streaming
Live streaming: European Cricket Network
SKK Rapids chased and won when these teams last met but the general trend is to bat first.
The weather forecast is better for this one, with a sunny evening forecast in Kerava.
The pitch tends to perform better in better weather, though it remains the case that batting first is preferable.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds and match prediction for SKK Stadin ja Keravan Kriketti vs Greater Helsinki CC, Finnish Premier League.
SKK Rapids Team News & Playing 11
SKK Team News
Rain frustrated the Rapids last time out, but they could be back to full strength for this game with the likes of Pete Gallagher among those who missed the most recent game. Nathan Collins and Jordan O’Brien are likely to continue opening the batting.
SKK Key Players
- Nathan Collins: The Finland star hit a half-century last time out to finally remind everybody of his quality at the top of the order.
- Jordan O’Brien: In excellent form at the top of the order, scoring well since his promotion to partner Collins. He averages 42.67 with a strike rate of 150.59.
- Jake Goodwin: Quietly going about things but his 117 runs and five wickets so far both point to some solid all-round form.
SKK Team Form
Since their only defeat, against Empire CC Lions, SKK Rapids have bounced back with two wins. An excellent opening partnership between Jordan O’Brien (40) and Nathan Collins (57) was key to their most recent win as they posted 175/3 on their way to a 23-run win against Vantaa. Their most recent match, against Bengal Tigers, was abandoned without a ball bowled.
SKK Rapids Predicted Playing 11
Nathan Collins, Jordan O’Brien, Ponniah Vijendran, Peter Gallagher, Atif Rasheed, Jake Goodwin, Raja Waqas, Qaiser Siddique (c), Areeb Quadir (wk), Yathu Vijayaratnam, Kamalraj Chandrasekeran
Greater Helsinki CC Team News & Playing 11
GHC Team News
After getting back to winning ways last time out, Greater Helsinki CC could stick with the team that beat Finnish Pakistani Club.
GHC Key Players
- Ziaur Rehman: Back to his best with the bat last time out, hitting 60 from 51 balls at the top of the order to anchor the Greater Helsinki innings – his second half-century of the season.
- Naveed Shahid: Claimed 3-24 from his four overs last time out to move to 13 wickets in six matches, while he has also scored 124 runs.
- Ghulfam Nazir: Second behind Rehman in the batting charts for Greater Helsinki, he has 146 runs to his name including a half-century.
GHC Team Form
Greater Helsinki earned a much-needed second win of the season last time out when they saw off Finnish Pakistani Club. Ziaur Rehman’s half-century in a score of 139/8 laid the platform, before saw excellent team bowling helped them bowl FPC out for 106. It followed back-to-back defeats, either side of a rained-off match.
Greater Helsinki CC Predicted Playing 11
Ziaur Rehman, Ali Waris, Ghulfam Nazir, Hamzah Mukhtar, Abdullah Attique (wk), Adnan Ahmad, Naveed Shahid (c), Kamran Waheed, Kashif Muhammad, Rizwan Ali, Sohail Amin, Parveen Kumar Garhwal