Who will win RCB vs SRH, IPL 2019?
Sunrisers Hyderabad will look to seal a play-off place when they face bottom-of-the-league Royal Challengers Bangalore at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium. Scheduled for May 4, the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
RCB vs SRH, IPL 2019: Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Live streaming: Hotstar, BeIN connect, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go
RCB vs SRH Toss Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore are overdue a winning toss at their home ground, having lost the last six. They will likely field first if they do win the toss.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds and match prediction for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Indian Premier League 2019...
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News & Playing 11
RCB Team News
Pawan Negi and Kulwant Khejroliya came into the team last time out and, after the rain denied them a chance to properly show what they could do, they could keep their places this time out. With Moeen Ali on England duty, Heinrich Klaasen has replaced him as overseas player but they have had just three in their line-up since Dale Steyn was ruled out injured.
RCB Key Players
Virat Kohli hit 25 from just seven balls in the rain-reduced innings against Rajasthan last time out. The India captain now has 448 runs in total at a strike rate of 139.56.
He has led RCB’s batting line-up alongside AB de Villiers, who has 441 runs from 12 innings in Indian Premier League 2019 – including five half-centuries – and a strike rate of 154.73.
Parthiv Patel has 373 runs at the top of the order with Kohli, while Marcus Stoinis has scored 211 from ten innings in the middle order.
With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal has been their stand-out bowler with 17 wickets in 13 games. No other RCB bowler has taken more than nine.
RCB Team Form
Royal Challengers Bangalore’s IPL 2019 season is a tale of two halves. They lost their first six in a row, but have won four from seven since and had one no result last time out.
Prior to their game against Rajasthan being cut short by the rain, they lost by 16 runs chasing 187/5 against Delhi Capitals, but they had won three in a row before that.
That winning run included AB de Villiers smashing 82* from 44 balls in a total of 202/4 on the way to a 17-run win against Kings XI Punjab. They also beat Chennai Super Kings by one run in a thrilling match in Bangalore, defending 161/7, and scored 213/4 – powered by Virat Kohli’s century – in a ten-run win against Kolkata.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen, Marcus Stoinis, Gurkeerat Singh, Pawan Negi, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Yuzvendra Chahal
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News & Playing 11
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad began life after David Warner with a super-over defeat to Mumbai Indians, as they brought in Martin Guptill at the top of the order to partner Wriddhiman Saha – himself a replacement for Jonny Bairstow. Basil Thampi replaced Sandeep Sharma but he was expensive and that change could be reversed.
SRH Key Players
Martin Guptill has had to be patient waiting for his chance at the top of the order, but he has it now – the big-hitting New Zealander tasked with filling the void left by David Warner and Jonny Bairstow linking up with their respective national teams.
Manish Pandey is the man in form with the bat, however – his 71* from 47 balls against Mumbai Indians following scores of 83*, 61 and 36 in his three previous innings.
With the ball, Khaleel Ahmed’s three-wicket haul moved him level with Rashid Khan on 14 wickets so far. Whereas Khan has taken 13 games to get that far, however – and also bowled the super over in the defeat to Mumbai – Khaleel Ahmed has played just seven. The Afghan international has a much better economy rate of 6.22 runs per over, however.
SRH Team Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad have won just one of their last four matches – David Warner leading them to 212/6 in a 45-run win against Kings XI Punjab.
They had failed to defend scores of 175/3 and 160/8 in their previous two matches, however – losing by six wickets against Chennai Super Kings and seven wickets against Rajasthan Royals.
Last time out, meanwhile, Manish Pandey hit 71* from 47 balls in a total of 162/6 in a tie with Mumbai Indians, but they only faced four balls in the super over, posting eight runs. In reply, Rashid Khan conceded nine from the first three balls he bowled.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Williamson (c), Rashid Khan, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
RCB : NR L W W W
SRH : L W L L W
RCB vs SRH Head to Head
RCB vs SRH Head to Head
Sunrisers Hyderabad thrashed Royal Challengers Bangalore when they last met to keep up their advantage in the head-to-head record. Sunrisers have won seven of their 13 matches and a further one after a tie. RCB have won five.
In this season’s previous match, Jonny Bairstow (114) and David Warner (100*) shared a 185-run opening stand in a total of 231/2. In reply, Mohammad Nabi (4-11) and Sandeep Sharma (3-19) helped bowl Royal Challengers Bangalore out for 113 in 19.5 overs.
|Matches Played||RCB Won||SRH Won||Tie||No Result|
|13||05||07||1 (SRH won)||0|
RCB vs SRH Betting Odds
Sunrisers Hyderabad will bid to cement their play-off place when they face Royal Challengers Bangalore, but must do so without the two men who led them to victory when they last met. David Warner and Jonny Bairstow are big losses and the bookmakers are consequently split on this one.
RCB Betway Odds
- RCB to Win the Match: Unlike Bet365, Betway have made RCB outsiders at 1.95 to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- RCB Top Batsman: Nevertheless, AB de Villiers is 2.75 to hit 3+ sixes with #betyourway. De Villiers is 3.00 to be Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top batsman, while Virat Kohli is 2.62. Parthiv Patel is 5.00.
- RCB Top Bowler: Yuzvendra Chahal is 2.87 to be Bangalore’s top bowler again. Umesh Yadav is 4.50, while Navdeep Saini is 4.50.
SRH Betway Odds
- SRH to Win the Match: With a play-off place up for grabs, Sunrisers Hyderabad are 1.80 favourites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore with Bet365.
- M Nabi to hit a six & take a wicket: Mohammad Nabi starred with the ball when these teams last met and he is 2.87 with #betyourway to hit a six and take a wicket. He is 26.00 to be SRH’s top batsman and top bowler.
- SRH Top Batsman: Kane Williamson and Martin Guptill are both 3.75 to be Sunrisers’ top batsman, meanwhile, and Wriddhiman Saha is 4.50. Manish Pandey is 4.75 despite his good form.
- SRH Top Bowler: Rashid Khan is 3.00 to be Sunrisers’ top bowler with Betway, while Mohammad Nabi is 4.25 and Sandeep Sharma is 4.33. Khaleel Ahmed is 4.75.
RCB Bet365 Odds
- RCB to Win the Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore are 1.90 to win with Bet365, with the bookmakers split.
- RCB Top Batsman: Virat Kohli leads the RCB batting and is 2.87 to top score for Royal Challengers. AB de Villiers is 3.75 to be their top batsman with Bet365, while Parthiv Patel is 4.50 and Marcus Stoinis 7.00.
- RCB Highest Opening Partnership: With Sunrisers missing their two first-choice opening batsmen, RCB are 1.80 to post the highest opening partnership.
- RCB Top Bowler: With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal has led the way all season and is 3.00 to be RCB’s top bowler, while Umesh Yadav is 5.00.
SRH Bet365 Odds
- SRH to Win the Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad are also 1.90 to win with Bet365.
- SRH Top Batsman: With David Warner and Jonny Bairstow out, Kane Williamson is 4.00 to top score for Sunrisers, while Martin Guptill is 4.33. In-form Manish Pandey is 5.00 and Wriddhiman Saha is 8.00.
- SRH Top Bowler: Rashid Khan is 3.50 to be Sunrisers’ top bowler, but was actually wicket-less when these teams last met. Mohammad Nabi was their star bowler that time and he is 4.50 to be Hyderabad’s top bowler this time.
RCB Betrally Odds
- RCB to Win the Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore are 1.87 to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad with Betrally.
- RCB Highest Opening Partnership: They are favourites to post the highest opening partnership at 1.79 with Betrally, however.
SRH Betrally Odds
- SRH to Win the Match: Betrally are also split on the two teams and are also offering 1.87 on Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB vs SRH Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore are not in play-off contention after their dismal start to the campaign but they can end on a high with victory against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Back Royal Challengers Bangalore to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad at 1.95 with Betway, 1.90 with Bet365 and 1.87 with Betrally