PRS vs MLS Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between these two teams this season, but Perth Scorchers have won the last four games between them and eight in total to the Stars’ six wins.
PRS vs MLS Head to Head Stats
|Matches Played||PRS Won||MLS Won||Tie||No Result|
Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars Betting Odds
Melbourne Stars are comfortable favourites, which is hardly surprising given their table-topping form this season.
PRS Bet365 Odds
- PRS to Win the Match: Perth Scorchers are 2.20 outsiders to win with Bet365.
- PRS Top Batsman: Mitchell Marsh is in top form and the Scorchers captain is 4.00 with Bet365 to be their top team batsman with Bet365. Liam Livingstone is 4.33, meanwhile, and Josh Inglis – who top-scored last time out – is 4.50.
- PRS Top Bowler: Jhye Richardson was Perth Scorchers’ top team bowler last time out and is in excellent bowling form. He is 4.33 to be their top team bowler again with Bet365, with Fawad Ahmed priced at 4.00 joint-favourite and Chris Jordan available to back at the same price.
MLS Bet365 Odds
- MLS to Win the Match: Melbourne Stars are 1.66 favourites with Bet365 to beat Perth Scorchers
- MLS Top Batsman: Marcus Stoinis is 3.00 favourite to be the Stars’ top team batsman with Bet365 after his record-breaking heroics last time out. In-form Glenn Maxwell is 4.00 with Bet365, meanwhile, and Stoinis’ opening partner Hilton Cartwright is 5.00 after his half-century in their 207-run opening partnership.
- MLS Top Bowler: Haris Rauf is 3.00 favourite to be Melbourne Stars top team bowler, while Sandeep Lamichhane is 4.00 and Nathan Coulter-Nile, who is set to return, is 4.33 with Bet365. Clinton Hinchcliffe took three wickets last time out and he is 5.50 to be the Stars’ top bowler with Bet365.
PRS Betway Odds
- PRS to Win the Match: Perth Scorchers are 2.25 outsiders to win with Betway.
- PRS Top Batsman: Mitchell Marsh is 3.25 favourite to continue his fine form and be the Scorchers’ top team batsman with Betway. Liam Livingstone is 3.60, meanwhile, and Josh Inglis is 4.33 with Betway. Cameron Bancroft is 5.50.
- PRS Top Bowler: Chris Jordan and Jhye Richardson are 3.60 joint-favourites with Betway to be Perth Scorchers’ top team bowlers, while Fawad Ahmed is 3.75.
MLS Betway Odds
- MLS to Win the Match: Melbourne Stars are 1.61 favourites with Betway.
- MLS Top Batsman: Marcus Stoinis is 2.62 favourite to be Melbourne Stars’ top team batsman with Betway again, while Glenn Maxwell is 4.00 and Hilton Cartwright is 5.00.
- MLS Top Bowler: Haris Rauf is 3.25 favourite to be Melbourne Stars’ top team bowler with Betway, while Nathan Coulter-Nile is 3.50 and Sandeep Lamichhane can be backed at 3.60. Clinton Hinchcliffe is 6.50 despite his three wickets last time out.
Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars Prediction
Perth Scorchers are in resurgent form but Melbourne Stars have taken things to another level and if Marcus Stoinis and Glenn Maxwell fire again, the Stars can record a big win.
Back Melbourne Stars to beat Perth Scorchers at 1.61 with Betway and 1.66 with Bet365.
PRS vs MLS Dream11 Prediction
With Peter Handscomb away and Josh Inglis having top-scored for Perth Scorchers last time out, there is really only one choice behind the stumps and that is the Scorchers man for 8.5 credits.
Liam Livingstone is 9.5 credits but took two wickets last time out and had previously been back in good batting form too. Given the need to save credits for the in-form all-rounders on both teams, it may be prudent to then select Cameron Green and Hilton Cartwright at eight credits apiece. Cartwright is excellent value, considering he opens for the Stars and scored a half-century last time out.
Onto those all-rounders and there is no way you can overlook Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh and Glenn Maxwell. Stoinis is 11 credits after his Big Bash record score last time out, while Maxwell and Marsh are 10.5 credits apiece. Maxwell and Marsh have picked up wickets too, while Stoinis has been playing as a batsmen only.
That eats up a chunk of credits, but not enough that you can not take your pick between Chris Jordan and Haris Rauf at nine credits apiece. You can only really afford one, but Jhye Richardson is in fine form and only costs 8.5 credits, while Sandeep Lamichhane and Fawad Ahmed are both the same price too. Two of those three, or alternatively Nathan Coulter-Nile too, leaves eight credits – Clinton Hinchcliffe took three wickets last time out and comes in at that price.
Marcus Stoinis continued his superb form last time out, while Glenn Maxwell has been outstanding too and Mitchell Marsh likewise for the Scorchers. Stoinis opens the batting, of course, but Marsh and Maxwell bowl. Any two of the three could produce a big result on their day, however.
PRS vs MLS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Liam Livingstone||Mitchell Marsh (vc)||Josh Inglis||Jhye Richardson|
|Cameron Green||Marcus Stoinis (c)||Haris Rauf|
|Hilton Cartwright||Glenn Maxwell||Sandeep Lamichhane|