MI vs CSK Head to Head
MI vs CSK Head to Head
Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings have now played 28 matches against each other with the former winning 16 of those and the latter 12. The two teams have faced each other twice in the Champions League Twenty20 with both winning once each.
Mumbai Indians have won six of the last seven matches they have played against Chennai Super Kings including both the encounters of the ongoing season.
Mumbai Indians registered a 37-run victory in the season's first clash at the Wankhede Stadium and won the second encounter at the MA Chidambaram Stadium even more convincingly by 46 runs.
|Matches Played||MI Won||CSK Won||Tie||No Result|
MI vs CSK Betting Odds
Mumbai Indians are favorites to win the Qualifier 1 with Betrally at 1.83 while Chennai Super Kings are the underdogs at 1.95. Both the teams are 1.83 with Betway and 1.90 with Bet365 to win this match.
MI Betway Odds
- MI to Win the Match: Mumbai Indians are 1.83 favorites with Betway to win the Qualifier 1.
- MI Top Batsman: Quinton de Kock, the leading run-getter for Mumbai Indians, is 3.60 with Betway to top-score for them against CSK. Rohit Sharma is 3.25 while Suryakumar Yadav is up 4.75.
- MI Top Bowler: Jasprit Bumrah has been Mumbai's best bowler this IPL and he can be backed at 3.25 with Betway to be the top bowler for his side. Lasith Malinga is 3.75 while Krunal Pandya is up at 5.50.
CSK Betway Odds
- CSK to Win the Match: Chennai Super Kings are 1.83 with Betway to win the Qualifier 1.
- CSK Top Batsman: Faf du Plessis is looking in good form and seems worth backing at 3.60 with Betway to score the most runs for CSK in this match. Suresh Raina and MS Dhoni are 4.33 and 5 respectively.
- CSK Top Bowler: Imran Tahir has been very consistent this season and the leg-spinner is 3 with Betway to finish with the best figures for CSK. Dwayne Bravo and Harbhajan Singh are 3.25 and 4.50 respectively.
MI Bet365 Odds
- MI to Win the Match: Bet365 is offering odds of 1.90 on Mumbai Indians to win this IPL match.
- MI Batsman to Score a Fifty: Rohit Sharma, who smashed 55 not-out in the last game against Kolkata Knight Riders, is 3 with Bet365 to hit a fifty in this match. Quinton de Kock is also being offered at the same price.
CSK Bet365 Odds
- CSK to Win the Match: CSK find themselves at 1.90 with Bet365 to beat Mumbai Indians.
- CSK Batsman to Score a Fifty: Faf du Plessis and Suresh Raina both cracked half-centuries last time against Kings XI Punjab and they are 3.25 and 3.40 respectively with Bet365 to make 50+ scores against Mumbai Indians.
MI Betrally Odds
- MI to Win the Match: Mumbai Indians are favorites with Betrally at 1.83 to beat Chennai Super Kings.
- MI Highest Opening Partnership: The pair of Rohit Sharma and Quinton de Kock is being offered at 1.90 on Betrally to post the highest opening partnership of the match.
CSK Betrally Odds
- CSK to Win the Match: Betrally has Chennai Super Kings up at 1.95 to beat Mumbai Indians in this match.
- CSK Highest Opening Partnership: Chennai Super Kings are 1.90 with Betrally to produce the highest opening partnership of the match.
MI vs CSK Prediction
Mumbai Indians clearly hold a big psychological advantage over Chennai Super Kings having beaten them twice in two games this IPL season, and that too quite convincingly. They have now won six of their last seven head-to-head encounters and will be high on confidence after winning five of their last seven matches. CSK, on the other hand, have won just two of their last six matches and have lost to Mumbai on all the previous five occasions at this ground. However, they have won six out of their seven matches here this season and know the conditions better than any other team in the competition.
The home team has a superior spin attack and that could prove to be the difference between the two sides in the end as the wicket at the M.A. Chidambaram has been conducive to spin bowling. Mumbai Indians may have had plenty of success against Chennai Super Kings in the recent past, but we are backing the hosts here to win this time around and seal their spot in the final.