GYM Helsinki Gymkhana vs Helsinki, FPL T20
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana and Helsinki meet in a key battle as they look to secure a play-off place in the Finnish T20 Premier League. The third-placed team face the fourth-placed team at the Kerava National Cricket Ground on August 2 and the live action is scheduled to start at 18:00 local time.
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana have won their last two matches thanks to excellent bowling performances, with Muhammad Gawas and Faisal Shahzad in particularly good wicket-taking form. It leaves them with six wins in third place – one win and two points ahead of Helsinki.
Helsinki, on the other hand, have had one less completed game. Three wins in a row means the defending champions have now won five in total. Abdul Ahad Qureshi has rediscovered his best batting form and captain Aniketh Pusthay is also contributing as they charge back up the table after a poor run of form.
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana vs Helsinki Live streaming
Live streaming: European Cricket Network
Helsinki showed they are just as happy batting first or second. GYM Helsinki Gymkhana have batted first in their last two games and won both.
The good weather should hold for this game with Kerava set to be cloudy but otherwise rain-free for this match.
Kerava has seen a better wicket in recent weeks, with run rates improving.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds and match prediction for GYM Helsinki Gymkhana vs Helsinki, Finnish Premier League.
Helsinki Gymkhana Team News & Playing 11
GYM Team News
Ali Masood and Bilal Masud did not feature last time out, but both could return if they are available again having been part of GYM Helsinki Gymkhana’s resurgence.
GYM Key Players
- Saif-ur-Rehman: Continues his excellent batting form when he hit 54 from 48 balls last time out to set the tone in the big win.
- Muhammad Gawas: Can not keep him out of the action, as three more wickets last time out took him to 15 for the tournament so far.
- Faisal Shahzad: The captain led from the front with 3-11 with the ball last time out and he now has 16 for the season.
GYM Team Form
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana have won their last two matches, with some excellent bowling form leading them to back-to-back wins. Ali Masood was the main man with the bat in their 131/8 against Empire CC Lions, before they bowled them out for 88 in reply – Muhammad Gawas claiming 4-11. Then, Saif-ur-Rehman hit a half-century in their 128/7 against Bengal Tigers before Gawas (3-17) and Faisal Shahzad (3-11) helped bowl BTCC out for 82.
Helsinki Gymkhana Predicted Playing 11
Pankaj Saharan, Saif-ur-Rehman, Ali Masood, Shahid Gondal, Brar Simranjeet (wk), Jaleel Ahmad, Bilal Masud, Faisal Shahzad (c), Muhammad Ghawas, Javed Jan, Atti ur Rehman
Helsinki Cricket Club Team News & Playing 11
HCC Team News
Zakiullah Kamal returned last time out as Helsinki’s fine form continued. Abdul Ahad Qureshi was pushed up the batting order and that could repeated as his fine form continues. Khalid Raman Mangal consequently missed out, as Abdul Wahid Qureshi returned to the team too.
HCC Key Players
- Ghulam Abbas Butt: Hammered 58 from 26 balls at the top of the order last time out. He now has 164 runs a strike rate of 174.17 and seven wickets to his name too.
- Aniketh Pusthay: Top-scored when these teams last met and the captain has also hit 108 runs across the last three wins. Furthermore he has four wickets in the last two games too.
- Abdul Ahad Qureshi: Really starting to motor with the bat now after a slow start on his arrival at Helsinki CC. He hit 41 from 22 balls last time out and now has 228 for the tournament.
HCC Team Form
Helsinki made it three wins from three as their return to form continued with another fine batting performance, this time against Greater Helsinki. After totals of 188/7 and 189/7 earned big wins against Empire CC Lions and FPC respectively, they were asked to bat second last time out. Set 154/4 to win, however, they needed just 11.1 overs as Ghulam Abbas Butt (58) and Abdul Ahad Qureshi (41) sent them to a seven-wicket win.
Helsinki Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
Ghulam Abbas Butt, Abdul Ahad Qureshi, Aniketh Pushthay (c), Zahidullah Kamal (wk), Abdul Wahid Qureshi, Maneesh Chauhan, Faheem Nellancheri, Akhil Arjunan, Adnan Syed, Amrik Bhatia, Zakiullah Kamal
Helsinki to beat GYM Helsinki Gymkhana