Finnish Pakistani Club vs Bengal Tigers CC, FPL T20
Bengal Tigers’ play-off hopes could be over if they do not beat FPC Finnish Pakistani Club in the Finnish T20 Premier League. The fifth-placed team played the seventh-placed team at the Kerava National Cricket Ground on August 2 and the live action starts at 14:00 local time.
Bengal Tigers are fifth in the table but suffered a heavy defeat to GYM Helsinki Gymkhana last time out that has left them adrift of the top four. They have four wins to their name this season, including a three-wicket win against FPC when they met earlier in the season.
FPC are struggling at the other end of the table, meanwhile, after a difficult season without some of last year’s star men. They have won just two of their nine completed matches, including the last two in a row, and are in danger of being relegated as a result.
FPC Finnish Pakistani Club vs Bengal Tigers CC Live streaming
Live streaming: European Cricket Network
Bengal Tigers may wish to bat first after a heavy defeat fielding first last time out.
Showers are forecast in the afternoon at Kerava which could be frustrating – the chance of rain is given at 40 per cent.
Kerava has improved lately, with the artificial surface seeming to get a bit more life as the tournament has gone on.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds and match prediction for FPC Finnish Pakistani Club vs Bengal Tigers CC Thundercats, Finnish Premier League.
Finnish Pakistani Club Team News & Playing 11
FPC Team News
With Waseem Qureshi still out, the batting line-up was virtually unchanged last time out. There may be a few tweaks to the bowling this time, though they only had to bowl 6.5 overs in the last match.
FPC Key Players
- Bilal Khan: There has been a lack of stand-out batting performances so far, but the captain has a 156 strike-rate and has 12 wickets to his name too.
- Nadeem Qureshi: Useful wickets and useful runs have showed what he can offer, though the fact he is FPC’s third-best for both reflects more on his team-mates.
- Shahid Sarfraz: Could not make the same impact last time as he took 1-19, having previously taken four in the defeat to Helsinki.
FPC Team Form
FPC ended a four-match losing streak with a thrilling win against Greater Helsinki – FPC triumphing by one wicket – but they have suffered two defeats since. They were well short of their 190-run target against Helsinki in the first of those and then suffered an eight-wicket defeat in a rain-shortened match against high-flying SKK Rapids last time out.
Finnish Pakistani Club Predicted Playing 11
Aqib Qureshi, Adil Khan, Muhammad Aqeel (wk), Nadeem Qureshi, Naufal Khalid, Subah Sadaqat, Abdul Rehman, Bilal Khan (c), Mohammed Tariq Sarfraz, Kashif Shaukat, Shahid Sarfraz
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club Team News & Playing 11
BTC Team News
Nurul Huda was a notable absentee last time out as there were more tweaks to the Tigers’ line-up. They have been unable to find any consistency this season but will hope to have Huda back for this one.
BTC Key Players
- Tonmoy Kumar Saha: Wicketless last time out but the captain has been in excellent bowling form this season with 15 to his name, as well as some useful runs.
- Rony Sardar: Two wickets and some late-order hitting last time out put his name out there. He now has eight wickets for the season.
- Belayet Khan: Another to go wicketless last time out, having otherwise been in good wicket-taking form this season. He still kept things tidy.
BTC Team Form
Bengal Tigers continue to lack consistency, suffering a third defeat in four games last time out. They beat Greater Helsinki in convincing fashion in their previous game – Tonmoy Kumar Saha and Belayet Khan both in good wicket-taking form – but they lost to GYM Helsinki Gymkhana last time out. Set 129 to win, they collapsed to 46/8 and Rony Sardar’s late hitting could only restore a little pride as they eventually folded for 82 in the final over.
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
Muhammad Imrul Abedin (wk), Mehran Murtiaz Amin, Belayet Khan, Tonmoy Kumar (c), Nurul Huda, Osman Ibrahim, Shahrukh Ali, Habib Mohammand Al Arman, Rony Sardar, Sarwar Jahan, Mohammad Asaduzzaman, Shahed Alam