CSK vs DC Head to Head
CSK vs DC Head to Head
Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Capitals have faced each other 20 times in the Indian Premier League with the former having emerged victorious on 14 occasions.
Chennai Super Kings have won 10 of their last 12 matches against the Delhi Capitals including both the league-stage encounters of the ongoing season.
CSK registered a six-wicket win in the first clash of the season at the Feroz Shah Kotla before handing an 80-run thrashing to the Capitals in the round-2 fixture at the MA Chidambaram Stadium.
|Matches Played||CSK Won||DC Won||Tie||No Result|
CSK vs DC Qualifier 2 Betting Odds
Chennai Super Kings are the bookmakers' favorites to win the Qualifier 2 of the Indian Premier League 2019. The defending champions are being offered at a price of 1.72 on Betway and 1.80 on Bet365 and Betrally. Delhi Capitals find themselves as the underdogs for this match at 1.95 on Betrally and 2 on Betway and Bet365.
CSK Betway Odds
- CSK to Win the Match: Chennai Super Kings are 1.72 favorites with Betway to win the Qualifier 2.
- CSK Top Batsman: Suresh Raina has hit two fifties in his last three innings and he can be backed at 4 with Betway to top-score for CSK. Ambati Rayudu and MS Dhoni are 5 and 7 respectively.
- CSK Top Bowler: Harbhajan Singh and Deepak Chahar have been impressive with the ball for Chennai Super Kings and they are 5 and 3.50 respectively with Betway to finish with the best figures for their side.
DC Betway Odds
- DC to Win the Match: Delhi Capitals are the underdogs with Betway at odds of 2 to win the Qualifier 2.
- DC Top Batsman: Prithvi Shaw top-scored for Delhi Capitals in the Eliminator at this ground and the opener is 4.50 with Betway to score the most runs for the team again. Shikhar Dhawan is 3.50 while Rishabh Pant is 4.
- DC Top Bowler: Amit Mishra is more likely to finish as the best bowler for Delhi Capitals and he can be backed at 3.60 with Betway for the same. Ishant Sharma is 3.75 while Keemo Paul is up at 4.
CSK Bet365 Odds
- CSK to Win the Match: Chennai Super Kings are 1.80 with Bet365 to beat Delhi Capitals in this IPL match.
- CSK Batsman to Score a Fifty: Faf du Plessis is 3.25 with Bet365 to hit a half-century against the Delhi Capitals while Suresh Raina is 3.50.
DC Bet365 Odds
- DC to Win the Match: Bet365 has Delhi Capitals as outsiders to win this match at a price of 2.
- DC Batsman to Score a Fifty: Shikhar Dhawan is 3 with Bet365 to make a 50+ score in the Qualifier 2 while Prithvi Shaw, who scored 56 last time, is being offered at 3.40.
CSK Betrally Odds
- CSK to Win the Match: Betrally is offering odds of 1.80 on Chennai Super Kings to win the Qualifier 2.
- CSK Highest Opening Partnership: Betrally is offering odds of 2 on Chennai Super Kings to post the highest opening partnership of the match.
DC Betrally Odds
- DC to Win the Match: Delhi Capitals are 1.95 underdogs with Betrally to beat Chennai Super Kings.
- DC Highest Opening Partnership: The Prithvi Shaw-Shikhar Dhawan pair is 1.80 with Betrally to produce the highest opening partnership of the match.
CSK vs DC Qualifier 2 Prediction
Chennai Super Kings have faced defeats in their last two matches while Delhi Capitals are carrying momentum with them having won their last two matches. The Capitals also have the benefit of knowing the conditions beforehand having played at this ground just a couple of days ago. The Super Kings, however, hold a big psychological advantage of having a superior record against their opponents. They have beaten the Capitals ten times in their previous twelve attempts and twice in the two meetings this season. Conditions, too, give CSK the upper hand as their spin attack is much more formidable with Imran Tahir and Harbhajan Singh looking in threatening form. MS Dhoni and his men have made seven appearances in the IPL final in the nine seasons that they have played. So they certainly have a lot more experience of playing in this stage of the tournament which is another reason why we are backing the defending champions to win the Qualifier 2 and reach the finals third time in a row.