BAN vs IRE 2nd T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips
Bangladesh and Ireland go head to head in the second IT20 of the three-match series on Wednesday at the Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium. The first match was interrupted by rain but Bangladesh still came out on top. They posted 207-5 before restricting Ireland to 81-5 from their eight overs. Read on as we preview this match. The game begins at 14:00 local time.
It was another excellent display from Bangladesh in the opening IT20 with all of their batters coming to the crease and hitting runs at a high strike-rate. They are a very good team at home.
Ireland had a good go at their target of 104 from eight overs in the first match of the series but do look to be far weaker than Bangladesh in these conditions.
Bangladesh vs Ireland 2nd T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be live on Gazi TV and Willow TV online.
Live Streaming: Fans can watch the live action on the FanCode App
BAN vs IRE Match Toss Prediction
Ireland won the toss and chose to field first on Monday. We predict that both teams will want to field first if they win the toss in this game.
BAN vs IRE, Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium Pitch Report
There was more pace in this wicket than most commentators anticipated in the first IT20. Expect to see low bounce again with a par score around 175.
Chattogram Weather Report
As with the opening game of the series, it will be extremely humid in Chattogram. However, the forecast is for no rain to interrupt the match.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Bangladesh vs Ireland 2nd T20 Match 2023
Bangladesh Team News & Playing 11
BAN Team News
The home side have not been afraid to rest key players, particularly in the bowling attack, across this last month which has seen many games scheduled. However, with no bowler delivering more than two overs on Monday, we expect the same team to be selected for this game.
BAN Key Players
- Litton Das - The keeper-batter began the month in poor form but comes into this match after hitting 167 runs from his last three innings.
- Shakib Al Hasan - The captain is in excellent form but took himself down the order on Monday and only bowled one over with the ball. However, he still had the best economy rate on his team and hit 20 not out.
- Taskin Ahmed - The 27 year old fast bowler took four of the five Irish wickets in the first game. Ross Adair was the only batter who was dismissed by someone other than Taskin.
BAN Team Form
Bangladesh continue to play strong cricket and a win in this match will bring up their fifth IT20 victory in a row.
Recommended: Place bets on Cricket with Dafabet Mobile App
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Litton Das (wk), Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Towhid Hridoy, Shamim Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud
Ireland Team News & Playing 11
IRE Team News
Announced before the first IT20, skipper Andy Balbirnie has been rested for the series with the experienced opener, Paul Stirling, leading the side. After the first game of the series was interrupted by rain, we do not expect any changes for this match.
IRE Key Players
- Paul Stirling - the skipper got his side off to an excellent start with four fours from his eight ball innings. He has experience of playing on low bounce wickets like in this match.
- Lorcan Tucker - The keeper-batter stumped the dangerous Najmul Hossain Shanto but lasted only two balls with the bat on Monday. He is capable of winning a game in any format with the bat.
- Graham Hume - Although Craig Young took more wickets in the opening game of the series, Hume got the top scorer Rony Talukdar out and was more economical than most of the Irish attack.
IRE Team Form
Ireland are in a poor run of form in this format and are looking to avoid their third successive IT20 defeat in this match.
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Ross Adair, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Gareth Delany, Curtis Campher, Craig Young, Mark Adair, Graham Hume, Ben White
Bangladesh vs Ireland Head to Head
Ireland won the first IT20 between the sides but have not won any of the previous five matches. Bangladesh have beaten Ireland in each of the last 10 completed games across any format.
BAN vs IRE Head to Head Stats in T20
Bangladesh vs Ireland Betting Odds
With Bangladesh having beaten Ireland in three ODIs and one IT20, the bookies are backing Bangladesh to come out on top once again in this match.
Recommended: Best Cricket betting odds to place your bets with top online betting sites
Who will win Bangladesh vs Ireland 2nd T20 Match?
Ireland produced an entertaining innings with the bat in the first game of the series but Bangladesh never looked like they were in trouble. The home side have a far better squad than Ireland to choose from in this game.
Bangladesh vs Ireland Prediction
Bangladesh completed their highest ever powerplay score in IT20s in the first game of this series and they have been able to dominate the majority of Ireland’s bowlers across the entirety of this tour. Ireland continue to battle hard but the reality is that their players have nowhere near enough experience in these conditions at this level. We predict another one-sided game with Bangladesh getting another win.