BAN vs ENG 2nd T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips
Bangladesh and England play the second of their three match IT20 series on Sunday afternoon at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium. Bangladesh won the opening game of the series by six wickets and can take a 2-0 lead with one to play with a victory in this match. Read on as we preview this IT20 fixture. This game gets underway in Mirpur at 15:00 local time.
Bangladesh are always a strong side in home conditions and they turned the first IT20 round after looking like they were heading for a defeat. They will fancy their chances of another win over England in this game.
England will still be wondering how they posted only 156-6 after being 135-2 with over four overs remaining on Thursday. However, they have responded well to defeats before and we expect the same again in this match.
Bangladesh vs England 2nd T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be live on Gazi TV and Willow TV online.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode.
BAN vs ENG Match Toss Prediction
With the game being played at a different venue from Thursday, we expect both captains to want to see how the pitch performs before batting. We predict both teams will want to field first.
BAN vs ENG, Shere Bangla National Stadium Pitch Report
Although the pace of the wicket is unknown, we can be sure of another turning pitch with low bounce in Mirpur. A par score will be no higher than 160.
Dhaka Weather Report
We are expecting cloudy conditions but with the temperature still up at 30 degrees throughout this match. No rain is forecast.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Bangladesh vs England 2nd T20 Match 2023
Bangladesh Team News & Playing 11
BAN Team News
Towhid Hridoy was given his international debut on Friday and he looked at home at this level with 24 runs from 17 balls batting at number four. We expect him to retain his place in an unchanged Bangladesh side as they look to wrap up the series.
BAN Key Players
- Najmul Hossain Shanto- the 24 year old top order batter continues to play to a very high standard. He hit 51 in the first IT20 but was still annoyed when he was dismissed, such is his desire for more runs.
- Shakib Al Hasan- the skipper is such a strong T20 player with both bat and ball. He keeps the runs down whilst being a wicket taking threat and is not afraid to take the attack to the opposition when batting.
- Hasan Mahmud- the 23 year old right-arm fast medium bowler was the pick of the Bangladesh bowlers on Thursday. He dismissed Jos Buttler and Sam Curran across the final overs.
BAN Team Form
Bangladesh ended a run of successive IT20 defeats with their very impressive victory in Chittagong on Thursday afternoon.
Recommended: Place bets on Cricket with Dafabet Mobile App
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Litton Das (wk), Towhid Hridoy, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Afif Hossain, Shamim Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud
England Team News & Playing 11
ENG Team News
Reece Topley and Rehan Ahmed were the two players left out of the XI from England’s 13-man squad on Thursday and we expect Topley to come in for this game. Chris Jordan was expensive with the ball and it would not be a surprise to see him dropped.
ENG Key Players
- Jos Buttler- very few players across the globe are able to adjust so quickly to different conditions and score runs at such a consistent rate as England’s captain.
- Ben Duckett- the left-hander was looking very comfortable before being bowled by Mustafizur Rahman on Thursday. Duckett will want to make amends in this game as his wicket started the turn-around in the match.
- Adil Rashid- the 35 year old was brought into the attack during the powerplay and immediately took a wicket in the opening game. He is the player who Buttler turns to when he needs a breakthrough.
ENG Team Form
England’s winning run, which included the T20 World Cup Final, is now over and they must start again.
England Predicted Playing 11
Jos Buttler (wk) (c), Ben Duckett, Phil Salt, Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley
Bangladesh vs England Head to Head
Bangladesh levelled the head to head at 1-1 after the home win on Thursday. This will be only the third time the teams have played each other in this format.
BAN vs ENG Head to Head Stats in T20's
Bangladesh vs England Betting Odds
Bangladesh showed that they have some very strong attacking batters in their squad in the first game but it is England who remain favourites to win with the bookies.
Recommended: Best Cricket betting odds to place your bets with top online betting sites
Who will win Bangladesh vs England 2nd T20 Match?
Bangladesh have players who know how to exploit the local conditions but England have some of the world’s best batters and bowlers who combine to make a very good team irrespective of where they play.
Bangladesh vs England Prediction
This should be an excellent game and cricket fans from across the world will be following the match. England have been the dominating team in this format for many years but Bangladesh showed that they should not be taken lightly and that they have a team full of talent in the opening game. We are predicting a closer contest on Sunday and are backing England’s bowlers to perform to a much higher standard. Overall, we are backing England to win.
Leave Your Comment
We do our best to give you most accurate & useful match predictions and would love to hear from you. Let us know if we need to improve. Share your own predictions for the matches. Let's talk: