Oman and Scotland will battle it out in the Match 10 of the T20 World Cup. This is a crucial contest for both the teams as they fight to proceed to the next round of super-12 stage.
- Date: 21st October, 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM IST, 2:00 PM GMT, 6:00 PM LOCAL
- Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground, Oman
Oman vs Scotland Match Review
Oman and Scotland will face each other in the final match of Group B. Scotland is currently at the top with 4 points while Oman has won one match and has 2 points. It is going to be a tough and exciting fight.
Scotland has been quite outstanding in this year’s T20 World Cup edition. They started their campaign on a great note with a win over a strong Bangladesh squad which defeated the likes of Australia and New Zealand in T20I series recently. Scotland is currently on a winning streak and they look positive about this match as well.
Oman is a perfect underdog right now in the tournament. They have impressed everyone with their gameplay, especially after the 10-wicket win in the first match. Oman will be looking to bounce back after the defeat against Bangladesh.
Oman vs Scotland probable playing 11 T20 World Cup
Oman Playing 11
Jatinder Singh, Aqib Ilyas, Kashyap Prajapati, Zeeshan Maqsood (c), Mohammad Nadeem, Ayaan Khan, Sandeep Goud, Naseem Khushi (wk), Kaleemullah, Fayyaz Butt, Bilal Khan
Scotland Playing 11
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Matthew Cross (wk), Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Josh Davey, Bradley Wheal, Alasdair Evans
Oman vs Scotland Dream11 Prediction
- Wicketkeeper - Matthew Cross
- Batting - Calum Macleod, George Munsey, Jatinder Singh
- All Rounder - Richie Berrington, Zeeshan Maqsood, Aqib Ilyas, Chris Greaves
- Bowling - Josh Davey, Bilal Khan, Bradley Wheal
Captain - Zeeshan Maqsood
Vice Captain - Matthew Cross
Oman vs Scotland Dream11 tips
- Matthew Cross played an amazing innings of 45 off 36 balls in the last match. He is a perfect wicketkeeper choice for this Dream11 fantasy team.
- Calum Macleod is a talented T20 player and has more than runs under his cap. Munsey has been playing some crucial innings at the top of the batting line-up for Scotland. Jatinder Singh is an extraordinary talent from the Oman squad and he has performed brilliantly in both the matches.
- Berrington scored 70 runs off just 48 balls which is why he is a must have in the team. PNG skipper Zeeshan Maqsood has been an outstanding all-rounder for Oman and he is undoubtedly our captain for today’s Dream11 team. Ilyas at the top along with Jatinder Singh, completes the opening pair for Oman batting. He was amazing in the first match. Greaves was the Man of the Match in the first match for Scotland. He took 2 wickets and scored highest runs in the innings. The Scottish all-rounder has been quite impressive.
- Davey and Wheal are sure to bring the PNG batting line-up down with their skillful bowling. They have been a consistent bowling pair in both the previous matches for Scotland. Bilal Khan is a rare talent from Oman squad and he is amazing for this format. He has taken 5 wickets in 2 matches.