Australia vs Bangladesh Match Details
Match 34 of the ICC T20 World Cup will be played between Australia and Bangladesh.
- Date: 4th November, 2021
- Time: 3:30 PM IST, 10:00 AM GMT, 2:00 PM LOCAL
- Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
T20 World Cup Live Streaming : Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Australia (AUS) vs Bangladesh (BAN) Match Review
Australia and Bangladesh will fight it out in the Super-12 stage for the two points. Bangladesh is yet to win a match in the Super-12 round while Australia’s win can certain their chances of going to the semi-final as they have won 2 out of 3 matches in this round.
Bangladesh is at the bottom of the table and it is nearly impossible for them to proceed to the semi-finals. Australia and South Africa are in competition with each other to enter the next round along with England. Bangladesh is the only team in Group 1 to lose all 3 matches.
Bangladesh has defeated Australia in a T20I series at their home. They might look forward to repeating that form against them again. If Bangladesh can damage Australia’s plans then South Africa can have more chances to enter the semi-finals.
Australia (AUS) vs Bangladesh (BAN) probable playing 11 T20 World Cup
Australia Playing 11
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
Bangladesh Playing 11
Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Naim, Liton Das (wk), Nurul Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed
Australia (AUS) vs Bangladesh (BAN) Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Team
- Wicketkeeper - Mushfiqur Rahim
- Batsman - David Warner, Steve Smith, Mohammad Naim
- All Rounder - Glenn Maxwell, Mahedi Hasan, Marcus Stoinis
- Bowlers - Mitchell Starc, Mustafizur Rahman, Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins
Captain - David Warner
Vice Captain - Mustafizur Rahman
Australia (AUS) vs Bangladesh (BAN) Head to Head Stats
Australia (AUS) vs Bangladesh (BAN) Dream11 Team Tips
- Mushfiqur Rahim is a quality batsman in T20 format and we have picked him as wicketkeeper. Matthew Wade doesn’t look in good form.
- David Warner has returned to his T20 form in the last match and he is expected to perform well against Bangladesh. Steve Smith is bringing stability to the batting line up for Australia in this tournament. Mohammad Naim is in good form and he can score a knock against Australian bowlers.
- Maxwell and Stoinis are reliable all-rounders from the Australian team. Maxwell has been in great form since IPL 2021. Stoinis has the capability of finishing the matches while chasing. From the Bangladesh team, we have picked the in-form spinner all-rounder Mahedi Hasan.
- The Aussie bowling line-up is filled with star bowlers and we have picked Cummins, Starc and Zampa for this match. Bangladesh pacer Mustafizur Rahman is picked.
Get T20 Match predictions, betting tips, analysis and preview of all popular Cricket tournaments