How to Bet on Parimatch - Quicklist
Here is a short list with the steps you need to complete in order to be able to start betting on Parimatch online:
Step 1: Sign up for new account on the website
- Open the Parimatch betting website on any browser on your desktop or on your smartphone.
- Look for the option ‘Sign up’ on the upper right corner of the screen.
- After clicking on the Sign up option, the website requests for your personal details like first name, last name, date of birth, email, country. It also has a security question for the safety of your account. You can opt for a 4-digit code as well, in the safety question options.
- After filling the details, you have to tick the box to agree with the website terms and conditions.
- The last step to finish your account setup is to verify your phone number. They will ask for your phone number and a code will be sent on that number. You can fill that code and it will verify your number.
After signing up, your account will be logged in and will be ready for further use.
Step 2: Make Parimatch deposit
- After logging in to the website, an option ‘Deposit’ will appear on the upper right corner of the website. Click on it to deposit money in your account for placing bets.
- Once you are at the deposit page, you can click on the ‘Finance’ option and then select ‘Deposit’ from the drop down options.
- To proceed with the payment for the deposit, you can choose from a variety of options like Net Banking, UPI, Bank cards, Crypto currencies, e-wallet.
- After selecting your preferred mode of payment, you can then select the amount of money you wish to deposit in your account.
- You can proceed with the money deposit after filling the details of your mode of payment.
The money will start reflecting in your deposit account once your details are completed.
Step 3: Place a bet with your deposit money
- Navigate to the home screen after depositing bet money in your account, by clicking on the yellow Parimatch logo on the top left corner.
- At the home screen, find the sport or event that you want to place your bet at, for example, if you wish to place a bet on any upcoming cricket match, click on ‘Cricket’ and it will show you the list of all the upcoming cricket matches.
- Select the match you want to bet on.
- Once you select the match, a particular window dedicated to that match will open and it will show you the betting odds. Parimatch offers an array of betting markets for cricket matches, like match winner, toss winner, first 5 overs total, first innings total, top scorer batsman, top wicket taker bowler, total runs or total wickets for any particular player, total number of fours and sixes, etc.
- You can click on the odds that you wish to bet on. Once you select on the odds, it will add it to the ‘betslip’ on the right side of the screen.
- After selecting the odds, you can maximize the stakes as per your wish.
- When you fill in your preferred amount of stakes, it will calculate your possible payout if you win the bet.
- You can click on the ‘Place Bet’ option in the yellow box to finalize your bet.
Once you finalize the bet, brace yourself for the action.
Step 4: Withdraw the winning amount
- To withdraw your winning amount from your Parimatch account, you have to click on the My Account icon which is showing your total amount, on the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the options, choose ‘Finances’ and then click on ‘withdraw’.
- Once you click on withdraw, all the modes of withdrawal will be available to you.
- You can select your preferred mode of withdrawal from all options like Bank cards, UPI, e wallets, crypto currencies, etc.
- Click on the ‘Withdrawal request’, once you choose your mode of withdrawal payment.
The money withdrawal process is an instant process but in some cases it can take a maximum of up to 48 hours, depending on the mode of payment. Withdrawal is quite convenient on Parimatch as compared to other cricket betting websites.
In case of any inconvenience, you can reach out to the 24/7 Parimatch customer support.
- Whatsapp: +380933968494
- Telegram: @ParimatchINDIA_bot
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to have two accounts ?
Parimatch policy doesn't allow more than one account on one phone number.
Can I withdraw without verification ?
No. For successful withdrawals, every user needs to perform the verification process.
How much time does it take for the account verification ?
It doesn't take more than 24 hours to verify the account if you have uploaded all the documents correctly.
What happens if the deposit is unsuccessful ?
In case your deposit is unsuccessful then your money will be credited back to your mode of payment within 14 business days.
How long does it take for the withdrawal ?
The withdrawal is an instant process but in some cases it can take up to a maximum of 48 hours.
What happens to my bets in case of cancellation of a match ?
If a match is cancelled due to any reason, all the bets for that match will be refunded.