1. Cricketbetting.net
  2. Dream11 Predictions
  3. SLK vs JAM Dream11 Team Prediction Eliminator CPL 2022

SLK vs JAM Dream11 Team Prediction Eliminator CPL 2022

CPL Eliminator 2022 - Saint Lucia Kings vs Jamaica Tallawahs Dream11 Match Prediction, Top Picks, Playing 11, Captain, Vice Captain, Player Stats, Pitch Report & Weather Update

Posted On: Sep 26,2022

Posted By: Joy

SLK vs JAM Dream11 Team Prediction Eliminator CPL 2022
SLK vs JAM Dream11 Team Prediction Eliminator CPL 2022
St. Lucia Kings vs Jamaica Tallawahs Eliminator CPL
Date 28th September 2022
Time 4:30 AM IST, 11:00 PM GMT, 7:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Providence Stadium, Guyana

SLK vs JAM Match Preview

St. Lucia Kings managed to book a berth in the top four despite an ordinary performance in the league stage. They played 10 games but managed wins in just four games. They were down and out in the first half of the tournament but a hattrick of wins in the latter half helped them move up in the table and book a berth in the Eliminator.

They will be up against Jamaica Tallawahs, who started the tournament brilliantly but ran out of gas as the tournament progressed. Tallawahs have just two wins in the last eight games.

SLK vs JAM Match Pitch Report and Weather Report

Pitch Report

The wicket will be good for batting, however, it’s a slightly damp wicket thus spinners will have a role to play. Pacers can also get some help with the new ball.

Weather Report

There is a 30 per cent chance of rain on the match day. The humidity will be around 70 per cent while the temperature will hover around 30 degrees.

SLK vs JAM Playing 11s

St. Lucia Kings

Faf du Plessis(c), Niroshan Dickwella(w), Adam Hose, Roston Chase, Rivaldo Clarke/Johnson Charles, David Wiese, Roshon Primus, Alzarri Joseph, Scott Kuggeleijn, Jeavor Royal, Kesrick Williams

Jamaica Tallawahs

Brandon King, Kennar Lewis(w), Kirk McKenzie, Rovman Powell(c), Raymon Reifer, Mohammad Nabi, Fabian Allen, Imad Wasim, Chris Green, Nicholson Gordon, Mohammad Amir

SLK vs JAM Team News

Both teams were set to face off in the last league game but the match was washed out. Both teams should play the same team that they picked in the abandoned game. The only change that we see happening in the combination is Johnson Charles returning to the St. Lucia Kings’ playing 11.

SLK vs JAM Head-to-Head Records

St. Lucia Kings have lost most of their games against Jamaica Tallawahs in the history of CPL

  Matches Played JAM SLK NR
Overall 19 11 7 1

SLK vs JAM Dream11 Top Fantasy Picks All Rounders, Batsman, Bowlers, Wicket Keepers

Wicketkeeper Johnson Charles
Batters Faf du Plessis (C), Brandon King (VC), Rovman Powell
All-rounders David Weise, Fabien Allen, Imad Wasim, Roston Chase
Bowlers Mohammad Amir, Chris Green, Alzarri Joseph

Key Players

Johnson Charles

Johnson Charles has had a terrific tournament with the bat. He has scored 342 runs in eight games and is the highest run-scorer of the tournament. Charles has been very consistent throughout the tournament and he will be keen on having a good game in this must-win encounter.

Brandon King

If Kings have Charles, Jamaica have Brandon King, who has been brilliant as well. King is the second highest run scorer of the tournament with 326 runs in nine games. The kind of player he is, he only needs 50 balls to make a difference. Being an opener, he will get the best conditions to bat.

Faf du Plessis

Faf du Plessis has also picked up great form in the latter end of the tournament. Faf has raced to 291 runs in eight games. He is a big match player and being the captain of the side, he will be keen to lead from the front and keep the title hopes alive for St. Lucia Kings.

David Weise

He is a valuable player to back. Weise is a top batter and an equally good bowler. Not in every game, he will perform well as he bats too low down the order and also is not the frontline bowler for the team. However, every time the team is under pressure, Weise has stepped up and bailed them out of trouble.

Mohammad Amir

Mohammad Amir has enjoyed a decent tournament so far. He has taken 13 wickets in nine games and has been one of the top performers for the Jamaica team.

St. Lucia Kings vs Jamaica Tallawahs Dream11 Team Prediction

SLK vs JAM Dream11 Team Prediction Eliminator CPL 2022
SLK vs JAM Dream11 Team Prediction Eliminator CPL 2022